- The Moneyist: My wife spent $50K on cosmetic procedures. It horrifies me to see so much money being blown on something so frivolous’on 08/03/2021
‘She has paid for all this with her income, and she is frugal in other ways.’
- : ‘Would you consider working for me?’ Clubhouse, the invite-only social network, is a hotbed for job interviewson 08/03/2021
'One of the massive benefits of Clubhouse is you can actually hear the real person --- not a CV,' said one recruiter.
- Market Snapshot: Stock futures mostly lower as rising bond yields keep pressure on tech shareson 08/03/2021
Stock-index futures fall Monday, with tech-related shares set to feel the brunt of selling pressure as government bond yields extend their climb following Senate passage of a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package.
- Need to Know: Tech stocks are selling off. Don’t buy the dip, sell the bounces, strategist sayson 08/03/2021
Technology stocks are under pressure at the start of the week, as bond yields continue to rise.
- : How the U.K.’s newspapers reacted to the Harry and Meghan interview — from wall-to-wall coverage to nothing at allon 08/03/2021
The interview of Harry and Meghan by Oprah Winfrey didn't completely dominate the front pages of British newspapers on Monday, with U.K. television viewers yet to see the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's allegations of racism and isolation.
- The Margin: Meghan Markle revealed she worked at Humphrey Yogart. The internet is over the spoonon 08/03/2021
Oprah Winfrey's interview with Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had some pretty big reveals, and a shout-out to a Sherman Oaks yogurt shop.
- Dispatches from a Pandemic: ‘We are weary’: Life in Italy, one year after national lockdown to stop the spread of COVID-19on 08/03/2021
‘The presence of increased police patrols in a crowded square in Como on a recent Saturday evening is further evidence of a developing social malaise that needs to be kept in check.’
- : Beauty app maker, oil services firm follow Tesla and Microstrategy in pouring millions into cryptocurrencieson 08/03/2021
Publicly traded companies outside the U.S. are now following Tesla and Microstrategy in buying cryptocurrencies.
- : Amazon-backed Deliveroo gets ready to test a red-hot global IPO marketon 08/03/2021
The IPO is expected to value Deliveroo at around $7 billion and will be the largest listing on the LSE in three years.
- The Moneyist: My daughter was a TV star and saved $1 million. If she buys a home and moves in with her boyfriend, will he have a claim?on 08/03/2021
‘If he contributed to any part of the mortgage payments, could he claim he contributed to the (increased) value of the property, asking for money if/when it is sold?’
- GameStop new strategy committee includes Chewy co-Founder Ryan Cohenon 08/03/2021
- GameStop creates committee to identify way to accelerated transformationon 08/03/2021
- AMC Entertainment stock price target raised to $5.00 from $2.50 at Wedbushon 08/03/2021
- Nuvation Bio started at outperform with $20 stock price target at Wedbushon 08/03/2021
- Chicken Soup for the Soul started at buy with $35 stock price target at Alliance Global Partnerson 08/03/2021
- Athene shares climb toward record after Apollo announces $11 billion acquisitionon 08/03/2021
Athene shares climb toward record after Apollo announces $11 billion acquisition
- Russian disinformation now targeting Western vaccines, U.S. officials sayon 07/03/2021
Russian disinformation now targeting Western vaccines, U.S. officials say
- Biden to sign voting-rights executive order Sundayon 07/03/2021
Biden to sign voting-rights executive order Sunday
- Boulder, Colo., off-campus party devolves into violence and property damageon 07/03/2021
Boulder, Colo., off-campus party devolves into violence and property damage
- Republican organizations received cease-and-desist letters from Trump: reporton 07/03/2021
Republican organizations received cease-and-desist letters from Trump: report