Spread Betting and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 55.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading Spread Betting and CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how Spread Betting and CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
This is a great opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a leading, global provider, of Spread betting, CFDs and Forex.
You will be responsible for development of hot leads, generated by the marketing team, into funded and trading accounts. No cold calling is required. Your duties will also include conducting fact finds and ensuring all clients have provided the appropriate documentation. Individuals will have the opportunity to progress to more senior roles.
Key Attributes: Self-Motivated – Ambitious and hungry to learn – you will be expected to build on your knowledge. – Positive, enthusiastic and hungry for success – A polished and professional attitude towards business. No Proven sales experience is required – Financial markets knowledge is preferable.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced compliance practitioner at a leading spread betting and CFD trading company. The successful candidate will be required to provide support to ensure continued compliance with FCA standards and internal rules.
• To support the Company’s SMF16 in delivering a suitable compliance strategy and framework for the business
• Coordinate with other departments at Spread Co to direct compliance issues
• Take responsibility for managing complaints handling process (internal and external, including complaints escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Service)
• Act as point of contact with the FCA and oversee reporting of returns to the FCA, including but not limited to; financial, complaints, transaction reports, SMCR reports
• Ensure that procedures for the acceptance of new clients are consistently applied
• Maintain a detailed, robust and high value compliance training and monitoring programme
• Monitoring for market abuse
• Proactively lead on defining and managing the completion of compliance related projects
• Providing practical strategy and guidance to other department heads in order to assist in achieving commercial objectives within the boundaries or regulatory and legal requirements
• Manage internal policies and proactively draft/re-draft policies in light of changing marketplace factors
Have you got the skills, experience and drive to succeed within a fast-paced and constantly-evolving office environment? If so, Spread Co are looking for ambitious, hardworking and talented individuals to join our ever-expanding team.
Spread Co is a leading online provider of Contracts for Difference (CFDs), financial spread betting and Forex. Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and with global partnerships giving us exposure in Europe, South America and the UAE, Spread Co is a global company with a head office based in London.
If you would like to know more about the roles we offer, and would like to be part of a dynamic and diverse company, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With our platforms you can trade wherever you are – at home, in the office, or when you’re out and about.
Some companies will charge you to hold a short index position. At Spread Co we won’t.
Spread Co charts are powered by TradingView Inc.Sign Up For A Demo Account Create A Live Account