TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE PROMOTION: This promotion is offered by Spread Co Limited (“Spread Co”) in accordance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (the “Promotion Terms”) to existing and new clients of Spread Co (“You” or “Your”) (the “Promotion”).
2. BINDING AGREEMENT: You agree that by participating in the Promotion that You will be bound by the Promotion Terms as well as the Spread Co’s terms of business that apply to Your Account (“Spread Co Terms”). In the event of any conflicts or inconsistency between Spread Co Terms and these Promotion Terms, SPREAD CO Terms shall prevail.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to take part in the Promotion You must:
3.1. hold a GBP, USD or EUR SPREAD BETTING account with SPREAD CO (“Account”); and
3.2. be over eighteen years of age;
3.3. not be a professional client of SPREAD CO and/or any of the affiliates of this company
3.4. be a UK resident
4. DURATION: The promotion starts on 22/08/2016
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: You must be a Qualifying Applicant. The minimum account valuation, less any margin requirement, that must be held on account to earn interest is GBP 10,000 (or EUR 10,000 or USD 10,000). If your account valuation less margin requirement falls below this level you will not earn interest for that period. The maximum amount eligble for interest will be GBP 50,000 (or EUR50,000 or USD 50,000).You must also conduct at least 10 trades per calendar month.
6. PAYMENT OF INTEREST:
6.1. You being a Qualifying Applicant, 2% per annum, or any other amount of interest to be determined by SPREAD CO in its sole and absolute discretion.
6.2. Interest on the account valuation, less any margin requirement, is paid monthly, on the first business day after month’s end.
6.3. The 2% per annum interest is paid out based on the daily account valuation, less any margin requirement, on your account. Interest will not be payable on any notional credits or any bonus amounts. The interest amount payable is calculated daily and paid monthly, with interest paid for each day the Account was open and eligible to receive interest.
6.4. The Account must be open and not subject to any dispute or default on the date the interest falls due to the Qualifying Applicant’s Account.
7.1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, You indemnify and agree to keep indemnified SPREAD CO at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission by You and/or a breach of any representation and warranty by You set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, You indemnify and agree to keep indemnified SPREAD CO at all times from and against any liability, actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses for or in respect of which SPREAD CO will or may become liable by reason of or related or incidental to any act, default or omission by You under these Promotion Terms including without limitation resulting from or in relation to any breach, non-observance, act or omission whether negligent or otherwise, pursuant to these Promotion Terms by You. To the maximum extent permitted by law, You agree to hold SPREAD CO, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by Your participation in the Promotion.
7.2. To the extent permitted by law, your rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Promotion are hereby excluded, and You expressly waive any and all such rights.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
8.1. Interest payments are transferable to other SPREAD CO Accounts.
8.2. The promotion is limited to one account per customer and one per household. Multiple account holders will have to nominate the account they wish to receive interest on, and any changes will be effective in the next calendar month.
8.3. SPREAD CO reserves the right to refuse any Qualifying Applicant to participate in this Promotion that is believed to be in breach of the Promotion Terms and/or SPREAD CO Terms. In the event that such Qualifying Applicant or a non-Qualifying Applicant (the “Unauthorised Participant”) takes part in the Promotion, SPREAD CO reserves the right, without prejudice to any other rights under the Promotion Terms and/or SPREAD CO Terms, to immediately withdraw the Promotion from the Account and/or demand the immediate return of the aggregate interest payments which will be deemed a debt lawfully owed by the Unauthorised Participant to SPREAD CO.
8.4. SPREAD CO reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter, amend, modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any aspect of it without prior notice. In such event SPREAD CO will make reasonable efforts to notify You by email.
8.5. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including any problems or technical malfunction beyond our control, we shall incur no liability and the interest will not be paid.
8.6. All former and current employees, interns and contractors of SPREAD CO (the “Staff”), and each of its affiliates and subsidiaries and the Staff’s immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are prohibited from participating in the Promotion.
8.7. Qualifying Applicants are solely responsible for the payment of any and all taxes.
8.8. If any provision(s) of these Promotion Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
8.9. Unless the context otherwise requires, references to any gender include all genders and use of the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
8.11. This offer is subject to fair use policy and consequently we have the right to withhold this offer when we have reasonable belief that there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of trades from the same source, or if we have reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way, inclusive of scalping i.e. opening and closing a position within 3 minutes
9. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: The validity, construction and performance of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and parties hereby submit irrevocably to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.