Skrill is a leading internet payments provider and is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority. The Skrill Digital wallet offers the safety and convenience of online payments with only an email address and password.
We believe that this method will allow funding at minimal costs to our clients.
In order to send funds to us via Skrill, you will need to set up an account directly through their website (www.skrill.com). Once the account is open you will need to choose the amount you wish to send along with the currency (GBP, EUR or USD). You will then be asked for the ‘Recipient Email Address’. At this stage you will need to input any of the following email addresses depending on which currency you wish to send:
1. GBP Payments: email@example.com
2. EUR Payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USD Payments: email@example.com
- Please state your Spread Co account number in the payment reference section.
- Skrill payments must come from the Spread Co account holder as we do not accept payments from any third party.
- Please note that there is a minimum deposit amount of £10. Transfers under £3,000 are subject to a 2% fee that will be deducted from the total deposit amount.
- Once you have initiated a bank transfer, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the amount and your account number.